Thursday, November 17, 2005

Quickie

This is a quick post. Hopefully, the next one will be good cause the batteries for my camera will have been recharged! I really need to get a second set.

I'm still working on the Kristi Mittens, the Silk/wool wrap, the Irish Hiking Scarf, the second of a pair of hand warmers (and writing the pattern for this pair), the second of the Log Cabin Socks, and to complete this round of startitis another pair of mittens! Just writing it makes me swoon with exhaustion!

So, I'm back to my needles. It's a beautiful sunny but cold day. So I shall stick in a movie, grab a cuppa something or other find a sunny spot in the house and work on my knitting.

And what are you doing?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brrr . . . sure is cold, that I agree! Off in a while to see what I can find at Yarn Garden sale, and then back to work on job hunting (sigh).