Friday, November 04, 2005

MIttens of the Past


So I've joined in this Mitten KAL and have already completed two mittens. Of course these two mittens do not match, not even a little bit. One is to be felted the other just needs a mate. I'll post photo of the one to be felted when my camera comes back home. It went to school with my son today to take pictures of his friends (all of whom are Seniors) in their togas at their Senior Breakfast this morning.

So, since I would hate to leave you mitten photoless I'm going to show you one pair of last year's models.

This is one of my own patterns knit in Pastaza by Cascade. Lovely lovely lovely yarn, and very warm too. I love how these match but not exactly.

The pair that I'm currently working on will be felted so the finished on is absolutely HUGE!! Quick knit, now to finish it's mate, photograph them (today is a nice sunny day too) and get them felted. Then I'll need to decide what to knit the cuff in. The pattern is from Knit One, Felt Too. Love this book!

I'm done now. Get back to yer knittin'!

1 comment:

Christina said...

Those are really pretty!!!