Thursday, June 01, 2006

Man of Steel

Okay with a title like that it should really get the ol' Google a rolling today! Actually the point of the title is a bit of trivia. On this very day (June 1st)in 1938 the first Superman comic was published. And he doesn't look a day over 28!

Today is also the start of the Summer Reading Challenge. So I'll be off to the Library to pick up some mysteries to give today a proper kick off! My challenge is two mysteries a week and all my reading materials will mainly be from the Public Library cause those guys need to stay in business too. It's important to support your PL. I will put up a list of reading/listening materials when I return.

Knitting? Yes! Loads! I'm surrounded by baby bonnets, baby socks, and mitts. I've had a lot of fun designing these little gems.

Lets not talk about photos. Sore subject.....

Later tater.

1 comment:

Dani In NC said...

Honey, I support my local library so much that I feel a little guilty for not buying books!