Thursday, June 01, 2006

Library

Okay, back from the library and here is how the reading list is going to look for the next two weeks or so:

James D. Doss
The Shaman Sings
Grandmother Spider


Ngaio Marsh
Artists in Crime

Max Allen Collins
Majic Man
Damned in Paradise

Carole Nelson Douglas
Irene's Last Waltz

Gregory Maguire
Wicked
Son of a Witch


Okay, so Wicked and Son of a Witch are not mysteries but I've been wanting to read them for a while and now just seems like the right time. How is your reading list shaping up?

Back to the kneedles.

p.s. Yes, some of the books I picked up are on tape. It makes it easier to knit at the same time. Also, we got our photoless problem worked out! YEA!!

2 comments:

KHB said...

Wicked was a fun read - I can't wait to read Son of a Witch.

I have a lot of trouble posting pictures using blogger's photo uploader. You might try Photobucket or something similar; the accounts are free, and they're very easy to use. Sets you up with the code and everything.

(BTW... found you via Summer Reading Challenge.)

Dani In NC said...

Good luck with "Wicked". I tried to read it and couldn't get into it. Of course, I may not be the best judge. I've been trying to read more fiction lately but I've been having problems getting into anything that's not YA.