Thursday, April 14, 2005

Questions for Lola

Okay Lola, I think I've come up with some good questions for you.

1. If you could turn back time and spend an afternoon with a family member now passed, who would it be and what would you talk about?

2. East Coast or West Coast? Why?

3. Given the opportunity to travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? What would you look for there?

4. (This one is from G1 for me, it's a great question!) Write the opening paragraph to your autobiography. (5 line minimum. Be creative.)

5. What is your favorite item to knit?

6. Bonus Question: As a child what was your favorite Saturday morning program?

Once again, here are the rules:
1. Leave me a comment saying “interview me.”
2. I will respond by asking you five questions here. They will be different questions than the ones below.
3. You will update YOUR blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

Knitting content, well alright then. I'm still knitting away on cotton bonnets for the babies at Daisy Fields. I found out a couple of weeks ago that they've now got two houses. This can be thought of as a blessing but then again maybe not. These are AIDS babies who haven't mommies. My understanding is that most of them don't make it past two years of age. So, I knit these little bonnets, caps, booties, and face clothes filling each stitch with good thoughts, prayers and warm wishes.

Wanna help? Leave me a comment or email me.

1 comment:

Lola said...

Very interesting questions . . . I'll get to these before end of the day!