Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Cold but Sunny

Welcome to Maryland! Just as things start changing and Spring makes an apperance Mum Nature decides to revert back to Winter type temps. I need to knit up some more pulse warmers.

Last night was the monthly meeting of Knit & Crochet Annapolis. I'm pleased to say that we had yet another good turnout of fibercrazed people. It was also a little baby shower for Alana who is due in May -- though not until the end of the month so as not to miss the MDS&W Festival. Which is coming up soon!!

Lots of knitting happening around here of late. I've written a yet another baby bonnet pattern that I will be offering as a freebie on my website to be released soon. In the process of writing the bonnet pattern I've knit lots of bonnets! These are really quick easy to carry projects and I'm very pleased with the outcome of each of them.

I'm also in the final row of the Summer Fronds Top from Creative Knitting. And I've been working on some fingerless gloves in a LaSpezia white to wear to a tea party that I've been invited to. The Tea Party is a "no boys allowed" affair and proper dress required. Kinda gives one visions of frilly lace, flowery hats and ribbons.

No comments: