Friday, April 22, 2005

Earth Day 2005

Well, today is Earth Day. For the kiddies in our county it's Spring Break, they have a three day weekend. None of this would be a bad sort of thing if it weren't cold and rainy. Thee Wyldman is planning yet another Scooby-Doo Marathon. This is an event that includes both movies with Freddie Prince, Jr et al; a DVD set of 4 which is The Best of The New Scooby-Doo Movies (these are the ones with extra characters like The Harlem Globe Trotters, Batman & Robin, Don Knotts and more); Scooby-Doo in Mexico; and two other sets which have the original Scooby-Doo Mysteries. I expect before too long I will be "Doo-ed" out!

In other knit knews.....

I've completed writing the Easy Baby Bonnet. Anyone interested in getting a copy please leave me a comment. I'll have a photo posted soon I've just found that Yahoo has a photo album available for free. So will put up pics there.

Speaking of pics!! I've put up an album just for my Secret Pal Treasures! Please let me know if this link doesn't work.

I have a few more things in the workz this week, so maybe the boy watching Scooby-Doo will give me some good knit time. I'm just about finished with the Time for Tea fingerless gloves. These are turning out quite nicely if I do say so myself. Also, I'll have a new summer top to offer as well as a shrug (yes, I'm jumping on that wagon since I'm so NOT a poncho person.)

So, Have a Great Day -- go hug a tree! Then get those kneedles clickin'!

No comments: