Thursday, December 29, 2005

New Year's

So, I've made it thru most of Christmas....at least that's what I'm told. This weekend is the BIG Family Christmas at my folks' house (and I mean really big like 60+ people in the past.) We'll have to wait and see how long I last that one.

So for those of you who may possibly be interested I am not making any New Year's Resolutions this year. Yes, I have in the past. You can come over and read them in my knitting diaries....call first so I can clean the house. This year I will not make any because it's always a total bummer to look back and see what I've failed to do. So this year I'm going to make New Year's Intentions. And I plan on keeping the list short, updating it from month to month rather then once or twice a year. Some of my intentions are:


  1. Push DH to find a new (and better paying) job.
  2. Rip out all UFO's that show no chance in hell of being completed.
  3. Weed out the stash.
  4. Find another part-time job (no I'm not leaving the yarn shop!)
  5. Re-organize the storage space.
I expect the first to be the most difficult.

Sorry for not having any real knit knews here for you. The CTS in my left hand/wrist/elbow is so enflamed right now that even writing and typing is a bit of a pain. Though I have given in to a guilt pang and have been knitting a scarf for my dad. I'll post a photo of it tomorrow. For now, it's banana bread and tea!

I leave you with the other puppykat, Felix anxiously awaiting his share of the catnip that the Jolly ol'Elf left them for being.... well, for being kats.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Genia!

I have that same catnip here for my insane kitties. I will have to email eric! a picture of them soon, they are nutcases!

:D
jon!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear about your problems with your CTS. Here's to a quick healing! And lots of luck accomplishing these goals!