Thursday, February 24, 2005

Snow Snow and yes, more SNOW

It started between 6:30 and 7:00 am. School had been cancelled for the day. Of course my guys didn't find out about the cancellation until they were up, washed, dressed, ate, and grabbing gear to head out into the cold. The Tall One immediately climbed back into bed.

The weatherguy says it won't stop until later this evening. Looks like it may be a long weekend for the kids.

While at Borders yesterday I got to glance through the newest issue of the British knitting magazine "Knitting". Once again it's chock full of good articles and some rather cute spring/summer knitting. I've asked my husband to pick me up a copy. It's changing to a monthly format, I really hope this doesn't kill the content. I'll write a better review when I've had a chance to sit down with it and a hot cuppa tea.

Still working on a few small projects. Can't tell you about them just yet. The big project I'm working on is really giving me a tough time. It's my own website where I'll be posting knitting classes, patterns for sale, and a few freebies as well. I'll also have locations of local yarn shops with reviews of the shops. I'm also hoping to put in reviews of other knitting and fibery goodness.

Speaking of which, I need to get back on track. So keep those kneedles clickin' -- with weather like this you just can't have too many pair of mittens!

No comments: