Monday, February 21, 2005

Another Meme

bold the states you've been to, underline the states you've lived in and italicize the state you're in now...
Alabama / Alaska / Arizona / Arkansas / California / Colorado / Connecticut / Delaware / Florida / Georgia / Hawaii / Idaho / Illinois / Indiana / Iowa / Kansas / Kentucky / Louisiana / Maine / Maryland / Massachusetts / Michigan / Minnesota / Mississippi / Missouri / Montana / Nebraska / Nevada / New Hampshire / New Jersey / New Mexico / New York / North Carolina / North Dakota / Ohio / Oklahoma / Oregon / Pennsylvania / Rhode Island / South Carolina / South Dakota / Tennessee / Texas / Utah / Vermont / Virginia / Washington / West Virginia / Wisconsin / Wyoming / Washington D.C /
Go HERE to have a form generate the HTML for you.

The perks of having a parent in the Military. The number of schools that I've attended is pretty extensive as well. But absolutly no regrets! Except that I really don't have a school reunion to go to.

The weatherguy this weekend had been calling for some really nasty stuff to fly over night. So my dad drove all the way up here yesterday to bring my daughter back her sled which she had left at his house. He was sure that we were going to hit hard and that she would miss having it. So of course since we were ready -- no snow. In fact it's now 40+ degrees outside and sunny.

My Secret Pal totally ROCKS!! Came home from work in Saturday to another package!! This time was a lovely card with Celtic music CDs. She's so wonderful!

I've been putting together another package to send to my Secret Pal. I do hope she likes it as well as I've been loving mine. I had thought being a Secret Pal and putting together packages would be easy but it's not! I find myself stepping back and really looking at what I'm sending.

Well, I need to do some writing. I owe some copy to my cousin who has been building a website for me. This is really hard. Talking about myself is never something I've really been comfortable doing -- ask me about knitting! or my kids! or how to cook/prepare something -- no problem but myself. YIKES!

I'm also working on a better newsletter for the Guild that I belong to. This is fun writing!

So folks, until next time keep those kneedles clickin'!

No comments: