Friday, January 26, 2007

Hideehoo!!

I gotta be honest, homework is seriously kicking my butt! There I said butt, let's see what demons Google unleashes on me this week! HA bring it on!!

I've started taking classes in order to obtain my degree from AACC here in Annapolis. I'm studying to be a certified paralegal. Yes I do already work for District Court. Yes, I've already worked as a legal secretary. This is different. Plus I'll have a degree.

I go to class once a week. Class is three hours long, and that after working all day is taking a toll. And I need to get my brain back into learning school type mode. Any suggestions are most welcome!

I have been knitting, just not much and only on certain projects of which I don't feel I can disclose at this time. So you'll haveta wait.

But to get some knitting goodies you can go here: www.knitmittens.blogspot.com

The ladies in my knit group have been turning out some more beautiful work.

Here's a pic of my "granddog" Tantum. Yes, he's named after a firetruck. And he's a good dog!

No comments: