Thursday, December 07, 2006

It's December

The Two 'N's Nik and Nathan

And it's almost Christmas! But before the Zoo and really start celebrating Christmas we've got a few birthdays to get out of the way. One is the Wyldman's. Here's a pic of him with his bigger brother and best friend, Evan. This was taken just before he ate two plates of fried calamari -- by hisself.


Thee Wyldman is the one in the middle. I think hunger was propelling their goofy faces or it could be that I was the one taking the picture.

Too cute for words? Here's another one for ya.


Here's the Divine Miss M and her beau, Dan

For the record, he informed me (not that long ago) that he was not a knitted sweater kinda boy. This has been denied as he has seen a couple of designs that can only be knit onto a sweater -- such as a skull and crossbones. Looks like there will be a bit of Wyldman sweater designing in my future! WHAOO! Not to start happening until after the holidays thank you very much!

Okay, I've gotten some knitterly type pics up on the mitten blog. For you new folks (HA! the ones that found this blog totally by accident) the mitten blog is one I've put together for my friends who have no blog. There are is a handful of people out there who don't blog believe it or not. But people like me who maintain 5 certainly make up for those who do not. I've put some of my holiday knitting there too.

Speaking of mitten knitting, Annapolis Knit and Crochet will be meeting at the Seattle's Best Cafe in the Westfield Annapolis Borders on Monday at 7:00pm. Grab your project bag and come join us! Or just come and join us for the chat. We have plenty of that!

And speaking of holidays and gifts and the like (yes, I like getting gifts.) A totally awesome friend sent us a brand spanking new computer printer/scanner/copier for Christmas. And it even works with my camera.....once I figure out how to. But the kids know how to use it already and that just makes my work even easier.

Point is, Awesome Friend -- Thank you very much!! You know who you are.


BTW: I really like my new job but it's kicking my butt mentally. We all need a good butt-kicking every so often.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'll definitely be there! Need company, especially since Hubby is working nights now at the vocational college as a teacher (no more ditch digging for the workalcholic who doesn't take lunch breaks, yayyy).