Thursday, December 14, 2006

Artists Studio Tour

This year Alana, Kari (her friend from Seattle, Washington) and myself went on the Artists Studio Tour. You can read more about it in my previous post. Here you can drool (or not) over some of the goodies I got. As well as Debra's goodies. She didn't take the tour with us but she did have a grand time.


These lovely beauties are from Kiparoo Farms! Destined to be mittens cause we all know how I just love to mitt knittens!

Great yarny goodies from Dancing Leaf - and I got two of them. To be something for me.
How exciting! Dalis also had some great bag lunches. She called them Shepard's Bag Lunches - good bit of bread, great selection of cheeses, carrots, sweet peas, bottle of water and a chocolate! Kept us going all day. And it was a good thing too, there really wasn't anyplace out there to stop for lunch -- much less coffee or gas!


Debra's goodies from the Studio Tour! Also from Kiparoo Farms.

I also purchased some lovely alpaca from Rainbowpaca's while at the Lahara Studios. It's quite wonderful and will soon meet up with needles to become something wonderful. I just can't tell you what yet.

No comments: