Friday, October 07, 2005

Gifts!



For me even! A friend of Miss M's (we'll call him B) gifted me with 4 skeins of llama yarn from Homestead Gardens here in the Annapolis area. This is not dyed, still has a bit of guard hairs, looks just beautiful knitted up. Since the yarn was given to me I'm making me some new mittens. He also gave me a large bag of daffodils, a bag of assorted Iris bulbs, and a bag of alliums. I feel very lucky! Of course with Autumn making an appearance -- as you can see from the leaves on the dock, planting bulbs and knittin' mittens is just the right activities to be having right now!

Stop over at Miss Lola's blog! Her nephew, Kai Edward has finally made his entrance into the world. Send him a big welcome and conga ratz to Lola and Bruce the proud new Auntie and Uncle.

No comments: