Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Tagged again and other such stuff



First, here's a pic of Felix. He napped on the bed last night (after a rather stern warning not to touch the winder or my feet) with some of the Wyldman's toys. In fact he actually pulled closer to him for a bit of a cuddle. Too cute!

Ginx tagged me. I love getting tagged, can't explain it. I guess its the not having to think up a post deal that sorta goes hand in hand with memes.

5 CDs in your Player:
1. Dance into the Light -- Phil Collins
2. The Dana Owens Album -- Queen Latifah (totally awesome tunes!! she's amazing)
3. Sugar Ray -- Sugar Ray (cause something gotta get ya moving!!)
4. Get Right with the Man -- Van Zant
5. The Joshua Tree -- U2

5 Movies You've watched Recently:
1. Les Miserables In Concert
2. Monsters Inc. (luv those birds!!)
3. Toy Soldiers
4. Blue Angels - Around the World at the Speed of Sound (this was actually pretty cool!)
5. Destroy All Planets (betcha haven't thought of this one in quite a while!!)

5 Nice Things That Happened To You Lately
1. Got a compliment from The Tall One
2. Found out one of my patterns is being used in teaching a class at the Shop
3. Lorraine bought me lunch
4. Got a hug from the Wyldman without having to tickle him
5. Found a knitalong of one of my patterns (check out the Pinwheel Gallery)

5 MP3s on your playlist -- well, I don't have one of these. But I can give you the next 5 CD's queued up for play:
1. Mojo Box -- Southern Culture on the Skids (also called SCOTS)
2. Golden Road -- Keith Urban
3. Videos -- French Kick
4. Sacred Love -- Sting (he makes me go OOOHHHHHH)
5. Anthology -- The B52's (cause ain't nothin' more fun!!)

5 Friends You're Passing This To: -- ummmm I don't think there are 5 people who read this blog.....
1. Dani -- causes she's really cool and I love her insight
2. The Punster -- and she better update soon or else!!!
3. The other Michelle -- cause she's totally freaked out and needs a distraction (I'm gonna miss her when she moves)
4. -- Okay, I can count just fine! I can't think of who else to add to the list.

Yes, I am a knitter. Yes, I spend more then 5 hours a day knitting. Yes, I do knit while walking around the neighborhood with the Wyldman. Yes, I've always got a knitting project of some sort with me at all times. Yes, I do dream in brightly dyed wools, fine kid mohair, and silky soft cashmere.

No, I'm not going to tell you what I'm currently knitting. But I will tell you that one is really cute and quite yummy to hold and the other is not only going to be a gift but I will share with you all the pattern when it's completed.

Nuff said. Keep'em clickin'!!

No comments: