Sunday, August 14, 2005

A good life



You know they say a person can't have too many friends. I happen to agree and the ones I do have I hold most dearly! This incredibly beautiful shawl was given to me to by our own Wry Punster -- yes folks she's back from her Arabic adventures in Egypt. And may I add safely!

In knitterly knews, I've started a Clapotis from Knitty. I'm using Silky Wool and am quite pleased with the results so far. Once I've gotten some length on it (like tomorrow) I'll give ya'll a photo. Prove to you that I really do knit!

For now I'm off. Cause it's hot and humid and too muggy to be anywhere near the heat producing machine!

Keep'em clickin!

2 comments:

Amie said...

Hi! I was forwarded a forward of a forward (or something like that) about the workshop you know something about on Labor Day weekend.... would love more info! Could you e-mail me? RoseByAny AT hotmail DOT com

THANKS!

Kellie said...

I saw your comment on the Clapotis KAL group on yahoo. I am looking forward to seeing your Silky Wool Calpotis. Perhaps you'll also post how you did the slip stitch as well? ;)