Friday, July 15, 2005

good golly

But it's been awhile since my last post! School lets out for the summer and I seem to be busier then ever! The Wyldman is now in swim mode and has practice most everyday of the week. The tall one has been looking (and since procured) a job at the Mall. Miss M is working at an equestrian center in Amissville, Virginia (yes, you could say she's mucking stalls) and loving every minute of it. I don't expect to see her until late August when it's time to get ready for school.....and probably harped upon to get her drivers permit so she can go back to VA every weekend to keep working. In this case I'll back out and allow her dad to deal with this one!

There is some knitting content to come, and bragging about a super wonderful gift from my Secret Pal!!!

No comments: