Friday, June 10, 2005

Bad Girls Who Knit

New ring -- too cool. Yes, I joined. Want to know more about it? Go to Gina's blog she's the instigator of this little beauty! She'll be designing a fabulous new button next week.

Not much knitting going on around here. The humidity has made it difficult to pick up the kneeldes. I am finishing up one of those ladder type yarn shawls for one of the ladies at the Elem school. Not my favorite yarn to knit with, but it's not too hot to knit. Also working a beauty of a shawl for the shop. This one is using a yarn from Blue Heron Yarns (cotton/rayon seed) and stranding a Feelin' Fuzzy from Wool in the Woods. Triangular shawl -- too yummy for words!!

Keep'em clickin!!

2 comments:

Lola said...

Try lace knitting . . . you can get far with fingering weight yarn and it makes for light knitting.

Mary said...

Did you finish the Blue Heron yarns shawl? I'd love to see how it turned out. I just bought some Blue Herons yarn which I hope to make into a shawl....