Wednesday, February 07, 2007

just stuff

I should be studying for my test tomorrow night. But I really really needed a break so I took a little test.

You scored as Dragon. You are a dragon. You very, VERY easily angered and are extremely protective. Take a chill pill and stop running around breathing fire on people. Chances are they're only trying to help you...

Elf

100%

Dragon

100%

Faerie

92%

Goddess

83%

Wolf

75%

Sorceress

67%

Shadow Spirit

58%

Zombie

50%

Drow

33%

Vampyre

25%

What ancient breed are you?
created with QuizFarm.com


It was intersting. Today I'm a dragon, I'm also operating under just a few hours of sleep. We had our kitty boyz "fixed" yesterday and they literally bounced off the walls and me and my DH most of the night. "Hey Mom, we need more food - NOW" "Hey Mom, why can't we go outside? NOW?" "Hey Mom, can't you take this goofy collar thing offa me? NOW?" "Hey Mom." Finally sometime around 4:30am I gave in and let Roscoe outside. As of 7:00am he still hadn't come in, and it snowed last night. As of 7:30am he popped in for a drink of water and back out he went. I think he waw worried I was gonna box him and take for a ride again.

Cute kitty pics soon. Guji is getting so big, and insists on sleepling on my chest!

No comments: