Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Terror Reigns here on the Severn



and his name is Guji Guji. Thee Wyldman and I walked up to the neighbor's and picked him up this morning. He's already run Nathan onto the bed after trying to climb his legs (bare legs); tried attacking Roscoe (his dad); and has totalled endeared himself to me. I've tried to pic of his face to share but terror holds still for no camera. Myla is going to be a bit upset when she returns from Hawaii to find that I've already brought him home but she'll get over it when she sees just how sweet he really is.

And yes, being totally white he does have one yellowish eye and one blue eye. And we're not sure yet as to the degree of his hearing. He has run and hid with the sounds of the trucks outside, likes the sound of beads in the plastic Easter eggs. So we shall have to see. I understand that there is a group for people with white deaf cats so I shall have to find it. If only for an informational tool.

My knitting is coming right along! I've gotten a "new wind" and have been writing and knitting like mad. Even with the weather I've still been able to get quite a number of hours in. I've also stopped knitting after 10:00 pm to give my hands and shoulders a rest. That's when I read. I've gotten lots read -- actually turning pages kind of reading!

So, off to the kneedles I go. Stay cool! And remember to drink lots of water in this heat.

By the way, mums the word. We haven't told DH about our new little treasure yet.

1 comment:

Gewel said...

SWEET! He's adorable. And welcome to my world. bg. Maybe we can form a support group? :)