Monday, April 03, 2006

WOW!! It's April!

I've joined Project Spectrum! It just sounded like way much fun and I love color, and I really love the challenge of finding color to "fit the bill" so to speak. This month's colors are orange and yellow!

In all the fun (NOT) of not blogging last month I did finish the projects I was commissioned to do. And they came out very nice if I do say so myself. And our computer crashed and needed a new hard drive installed -- but all is well now. I just need to learn the new stuff again -- we now have Windows XP as opposed to 98 and they are different.

There was a HUGE personnel change at the Yarn Shop and I was not included (I'm out of a job -- anyone hiring?) So I'm healing my broken heart and getting on with my knitting! I've decided that I need to free some of my yarn that has been patiently waiting for my attention but isn't going to get it. I will be making it available to all interested. A link will be provided soon.

Also I'm going to start making some of my own patterns available. gasp!! This is an even larger step for me and even just the thought of being checked over makes me hyperventilate.

Also, it looks like I'm going to be a puppykat gran as my Roscoe fell hook line and sinker for a lovely little vixen up the street. In all fairness we will help find new homes for said pupkits and probable adopt one ourselves. Needless to say, when the "check" comes in the boyz will have a visit to the Doc <<>>

So that's it for now. I'll be a better blogger now. I'm off to learn how to make photos available.

3 comments:

Dani In NC said...

Sorry that you lost your job, sweetie! More knitting time is a nice side effect, though. This means that we are expecting great things to show up on your blog :-).

Anonymous said...

Hey Genia, It's Irv. What happened at the shop? I haven't been in 'cause of my accident. So sorry to hear you're no longer there. I guess you won't be sending out any more web alerts or will you? Let me know how you are. The best - Irv

Genia said...

IRV!! So stoked to get a message from you!!! I so hope you are doing well. Please drop me a line with your email. I don't have any of them saved.