Friday, May 13, 2005

Another thought inspiring meme

EEK!! It’s Friday the 13th. So am I worried? No. Well, maybe but I’ll deal with it. Besides I’ve got a black cat on my side.

I’ve been tagged!! Dani has tagged me with this neat lil meme. So many choices some fun, some rather…… well bizaar. But all requiring some thought. The hardest part is who to tag next…..

The Premise:

Pick 5 of the following and then complete the sentences. Then pass it on to 3 more of your blog friends! But no tag backs!

If I could be a scientist¦
If I could be a farmer¦
If I could be a musician¦
If I could be a doctor¦
If I could be a painter¦
If I could be a gardener...
If I could be a missionary¦
If I could be a chef...
If I could be an architect¦
If I could be a linguist¦
If I could be a psychologist¦
If I could be a librarian...
If I could be an athlete¦
If I could be a lawyer¦
If I could be an inn-keeper...
If I could be a professor¦
If I could be a writer...
If I could be a llama-rider¦
If I could be a bonnie pirate¦
If I could be an astronaut¦
If I could be a world famous blogger...
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world¦
If I could be married to any current famous political figure¦

1) If I could be a bonnie pirate I would be sailing the Baltic and Mediterrian Seas and other places warm, blue and wild. I’ve just recently gotten a taste of sailing and standing at the Helm of a sailing ship and shouting orders; waves crashing; sails fully bellowed out; and striking fear in the hearts of other sailing captians and their vessels. Whoa! Warm blue water, white sandy islands to hide my pilages….. hmmmmm

2) If I could be an inn-keeper my place would be where folks stopped on their home to find out the latest gossip of the town; have a drink and quick bite to eat with friends; and spend romantic weekends with spouses/loved ones. My place would be bright and offer a good cup of coffee, a meal to look forward to, and a welcome smile to all who enter.

3) If I could be a gardener I would have flowers that would make you smile and detour your day just to pass by and have a look to see what was in bloom that day. There would be veggies for dinner and veggies to share and veggies and flowers to take to the farmer’s market.

4) If I could be an architect my style of building would more incorporate what is already available and making use the current structure and space rather than to tear down and build up new. I like the older styles of buildings (before those built in the 1970’s) and think it’s a crime take down an apartment building or office building just because it’s not shiny, or the floors are dull.

5) If I could be a professor I would be teaching the values of what we have and how to make the best of our current resources. You know along the lines of natural fibers and the uses of them. I know it’s already being done and that there are wonderful professors and teachers out there teaching about the uses of wool, cotton, linen and such. But I would want to show my students just how to use these fibers hands on. Maybe not necessarily by knitting (though that would be a start) but also by weaving, spinning and felting.

I think I'm going to think more on my answers and possibly tweak them later.

I’m tagging Lola, Michael, and Evelyn. These are three blogs that I really enjoy reading and will be looking forward to some adult-like comments!

Pirates! Really.

Keep those needles clickin’!

Here’s something else for you:

clock key
You actually don't unlock anything; you're the
winding key for an old grandfather clock. Few
people know how important you are unless you
aren't there, but there are a few who treasure
you all the time. You help people keep moving
forward, but you also help them through the
present by reminding them of the past.

What sort of key are you and what do you unlock?
brought to you by Quizilla



No comments: